AP POLYCET Results 2017:
AP POLYCET Results 2017: AP Polycet 2017 Results are the most awaiting results in the AP state right now. The AP Polycet exam was successfully conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) in April 2017. Thousands of students had appeared in this AP polycet examination from across the state. All the aspirants are eagerly waiting to know their AP POLYCET Results 2017. The scores of the Polycet / CEEP exam 2017 will determine in which college students will get admissions into the Engineering / NonEngineering and Diploma Courses. Students can log on to the official website to check their Polycet/CEEP Results 2017. The AP POLYCET Results 2017 will be announced along with the score card/rank card. AP POLYCET rank card consists of Candidates Name, Subject wise obtained marks and State Wide rank of the candidate in AP POLYCET entrance Exam 2017. Candidates have to preserve the rank card for further use.
Every applicant will be able to download AP Polytechnic Exam Merit List within one week from the date of the test. All participants who crack the exam with high-rank marks can grab this golden opportunity of admission in any of the education hub in AP. After check list applies are suggested to download to check easily later on too. The Link for Download marks and to check AP POLYCET Results will be available soon. Students can visit our website allindiaresult.net for more updates about AP POLYCET Results 2017.
Details About AP POLYCET Results 2017:
|Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
About AP POLYCET:
AP POLYCET Results: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) conduct Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test annually. The aspiring students who wish to get admission in various Diploma courses in Technology/Engineering and NonEngineering must apply for AP POLYCET 2017 for the academic year 2016-17. There are many governments and private polytechnic institutions in AP state, who accepts the AP POLYCET score. This is state level polytechnic common entrance test and thousands of candidates participate in it annually.
AP CEEP Results:
The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam is one the way by which any candidate take admission in three-year diploma programmer under government and non-government and government aid affiliated college in the state. All candidate who has registered for 2016 -2017 season this year and going to attain written test. A large number of a candidate after examination eagerly waiting for AP POLYCET Result 2017 online and searching it at the official website. We are very glad to inform all those who wish to check rank card of AP diploma Polytechnic of this year.
Cutoff marks for AP POLYCET Exam 2017:
With the declaration of the AP POLYCET 2017 entrance exam score card, exam holding body also announces the AP POLYCET exam 2017 cutoff marks for the further process of counseling to get admission into colleges of the Telangana state. All of the aspiranAP who obtained marks in AP POLYCET exam 2017 above the defined cutoff marks of AP POLYCET Entrance Exam 2017 are able to participate in the counseling round to secure a seat in the interested colleges.
AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Score Card:
The Admit cards are important for all the students who has applied for the Exam. They should keep the Hall Tickets safe. The Applicants need it while verifying the Results of AP POLYCET and also can know their marks. The pupil had downloaded their Hall Tickets and took it to Exam. Without Admit card, the students are not allowed to appear for the Exam. Nowadays, the Government is issuing Admit cards through online. That’s why the applicants should download and take a printout of the Admit card.
Important Dates For Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2017:
|Notification Releases on||March 2017|
|Online Applications available from||3rd week of March 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Applications||2nd week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||Last week of April 2017|
|Results||2nd week of May 2017|
|Counselling||Last week of June 2017|
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should be an Indian national.
- Applicant should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. examination from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana with Mathematics.
- Candidates have to secure at least 35% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging from NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/other board are required to pass SSC examination with
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Each subject must be passed with minimum 35% marks.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no age restriction for appearing the AP Polycet.
AP Polycet Application Fees:
- The application fee is Rs. 330 for all candidates.
- Application fee can be paid by using options like AP Online Centers/mee-Seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers.
- Candidates can also visit nearest helpline center and can pay for the exam.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode. Pencil & Paper based test.
- Duration: 2 hours of duration will be given to complete the question paper
- Total No. of Questions present in question paper will be 120 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The question paper is of total 120 marks.
- Questions will be objective type i.e. multiple type questions.
- The question paper will be in English, Telugu & Urdu.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Total: 120||Total Marks: 120|
AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Tickets:
Candidate can download the hall tickets from the official website of AP POLYCET 2017. To download the hall tickets candidates have to enter details like SSC/Class X hall ticket number, date of birth, year of passing. Hall tickets will contain information regarding candidate and test date, time and venue. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post or mail.
AP POLYCET 2017 General Instructions:
- Appearance in AP POLYCET will not give any right of admission.
- Any change will not be permitted to be made in the application after its submission.
- The conduct of AP POLYCET is subject to orders and instructions issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- All disputes arising out of any matter concerning AP POLYCET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the A.P. High Court only.
- Candidates are directed to carry HB pencils to the examination hall.
- The candidate will not be allowed into the examination hall after the commencement of examination.
How to Check AP POLYCET Results 2017:
The result of AP Polycet 2017 will be announced through online mode only. To check the result, students have to visit the official website of AP Polycet. The result can also be checked from here as we will also provide the official link for checking the result. AP Polycet 2017 Result indicates the rank and scores of the candidates obtained in the entrance exam. The exam authority will release the rank card within the few days after the announcement of result.
- Visit the official website www.sbtetap.gov.in
- Enter your “Hall ticket number”.
- Click on “submit” button for submitting your details.
- Now, the result page will open.
- Check your result.
- You may take the printout of your result for further use.