CLAT Answer Key 2017
Check CLAT Answer Key 2017 in the below section. CLAT exam is conducted on 14th may 2017. CLAT is a national level entrance test will organize for the aspirants who are seeking admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in law. Check Set A, B, C & D Answer Key of CLAT. Nearly 50,676 students are applied for CLAT examination in nationwide. 47,108 students are attended for the online test in 138 centers across the country. By checking the answer key candidates can check their answers which are answered in the exam correct or not. By using Answer Key candidates can estimate their performance in the examination.
Answer key will officially release by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU). Candidates who had attended for this exam can check their answers which were officially announced by the organization. Board will conduct exams by set wise in order to avoid the mass copy in the exams. And also Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) release answer key by Set Wise.
Details About CLAT Answer Key 2017
|Name of the Exam conducting University||Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna|
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Admission Test|
|Answer Key released on||16 May 2017|
|Releasing date of Result & merit list||29 May 2017|
|Rank Card will be Released on||June 2017|
CLAT Qualifying Marks
To qualify in the Common Law Admission Test, Candidates who belong to SC / ST / OBC and Persons with Disability has to score 40% of Marks in the CLAT Examination. And Candidates who belong to General category has to score minimum 50% of Marks out of Total.
CLAT Marking Scheme
There will be the procedure of negative marking for objective type questions. The question paper of UG courses will be of 200 marks & PG course question paper will be of 150 marks. Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct response. For the incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Important Dates for CLAT Answer Key 2017
|Exam date||14th May 2017|
|Release of answer key||16th May 2017|
|Representation, if any, related to exam, questions or key||17th to 19th May 2017|
|Release of amended answer key (if required)||25th May 2017|
CLAT 2017 Exam Pattern
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
CLAT Exam structure
For UG aspirants, CLAT 2017 was a two-hour online test and 200 questions were asked from five different sections. 50 questions were asked from English (including comprehension) section, 50 from GK/Current Affairs, 50 from Legal reasoning, 40 from Logical reasoning and 20 questions from elementary maths. For PG course test, CLAT had 150 questions spawning 50 questions from constitutional law, 50 from jurisprudence and 50 Qs from other law subjects (international law, environment law, human rights etc).
CLAT Answer key 2017- Specifications
|Sl.Number||Indication in CLAT Answer Key||Meaning of the indication|
|1||Tick mark and Green Colour||Correct Answer|
|2||Wrong mark and Red Colour||Incorrect Answer|
Pattern of Questions for Admission to PG Courses in CLAT Exam 2017
|Other Law Subjects such as contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, Property Law, IPR etc.||50|
Calculating Score Using Answer Keys
- For UG, the exam is of 200 marks. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. On the other hand, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as per negative marking scheme in CLAT.
- CLAT for PG was of 150 marks and marking scheme is same as of UG.
CLAT Answer key 2017 – Guidelines and Instructions
- CLAT 2017 Official Answer Key will be uploaded in PDF format along with’ CLAT 2017 response sheets of test takers.
- Please note that the answer key for CLAT 2017 will only be published by the official authority which is concerned.
- You can check and download the CLAT provisional answer key on May 16, 2017.
- If any of the questions are wrong or for any sorts of discrepancies, they will be notified in CLAT Official Answer Key and response sheets.
- We advise all the candidates to go through the provisional answer key of CLATbetween May 17 and May 19, 2017.
How to Download CLAT Answer Key 2017
- Go to the official website www.clat.ac.in
- Click the link related to “CLAT Answer Key 2017”.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key.
- Take a print out of answer key for future use.
CLAT Answer Key 2017: Click Here