JKCET Results 2017:
JKCET Results 2017: JKCET Results 2017 will be declared in the third week of may 2017. The result will be announced by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam (JKBOPEE). JKCET is conducted for admission to BE, BAMS, BUMS and BPT courses offered by the colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. This article contains complete information related to JKCET 2017 Result including result releasing date and how to check the result. Candidates can check their result from this page.
The Students have appeared in this Examination with full preparation. All the Students are very eager to know their Result Staus. As per Official News, more than 1, 40,000 of candidates have appeared in the examination in the last year. The applicants will get one mark for each correct answer. The negative marking is also applicable. The result will be declared in PDF format. The merit list will be prepared in few days. Only qualified candidates names will be mention in the merit list. We will provide you Result link on this page after the official announcement. After that, you will able to check JKCET Results 2017.
JKCET 2017 Results Declaration Date:
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test will be organized in the third week of may 2017. JKCET 2017 result will be published in the second week of June 2017. The result will contain candidate’s name, roll number, application number, marks obtained in each subject, total score, total percentage and overall rank. Based on candidate’s performance in the entrance test, the merit list will be prepared. JKCET counseling will be based on JKCET 2017 Merit List and choices filled by the candidates for colleges and branch. JKCET is conducted for admission to BE, BAMS, BUMS and BPT courses offered by the colleges of J&K. The Jammu Kashmir Board has successfully organized the written exam for JKCET at various examination centers. A large number of students have appeared in the JKCET examination. After examination the appeared aspirants started to search JKCET Result 2017. Candidates can visit our website allindiaresult.net regularly for more updates about JKCET Results 2017.
Details About JKCET Results 2017:
|Organization||Board of Professional Entrance Examinations(JKBOPEE)|
|Exam Name||JK CET 2017 for Engineering and Medical (PCB and PCM)|
|Exam Date||July 2017|
JKCET Results: Before 1987 selections for Medical and Engineering courses in the State were made by a designated Government Department in the Civil Secretariat as an additional item of its work. Gradually, the number of students who were appearing in Entrance Examinations increased and, as a consequence, the work of organizing Entrance Examinations also increased. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir, therefore, in the year 1987 constituted a full–time examining body, Competent Authority Entrance Examinations. The purpose of creating a full-time examining body was to organize Entrance Tests in a more transparent and orderly manner on the pattern followed in other parts of the country. The Competent Authority thus constituted performed its task of conducting Entrance Examinations in a fairly satisfactory manner.
In the year 2002, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act was passed by the State Legislature and The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as setting up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations consists of a Chairman and such other members as may be appointed by the Government.
JK CET Results:
The J&K Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam for the admission of Medical and Engineering colleges. The exam is conducted through J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination organization. CET is Common Entrance Exam for taking the admission in Engineering and Medical Colleges in Jammu Kashmir state. The exam is conducted every year and it is held in two phases. Every year there are huge numbers of students appear in the exam and take admission in Medical and Engineering institutes.
Important Dates For JKCET 2017:
|Application Form Release Date||27th February 2017|
|Last Date for Form Submission||27th March 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||28th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Started||the First week of July 2017|
Cut Off Marks For JKCET Results 2017:
The information about the Cut Off Marks will be there along with the result. The marks scored by the candidate must be 50% in all the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For the students belonging to ST/SC and OBC, these marks will be considered as 40% in place of 50%. Candidates who will be applying under TFW or P&B category will be considered as open merit candidates. In this case, candidates must have to clear Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English separately and minimum marks to be 50%.Aspirants can follow the steps given below to get JKCET Result 2017 easily.
JKCET 2017 Merit List:
Information such as Name, Roll Number, total marks obtained and marks per subject, overall rank etc. is mentioned in Merit List. Candidates will be called for JKCET 2017 Counselling according to their rank in the respective merit list. Following details is present in JKCET 2017 Merit List– Name, Father’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, Subject Combination, Father’s Name, Category, Marks obtained in each subject, Total Score, Total Percentage, Sports Point and Overall Rank.
JKCET 2017 authority declares the state merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in Paper Based Common Entrance Test 2017 conducted offline May-2017. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him/her in the Entrance Test. The rank list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise.
JKCET Admit Card 2017:
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test JKCET Admit card 2017 will release soon in April for Exam being conducted on JKCET Exam Date 14th and 15th May 2017 (Expected) to provide admission to candidates in professional courses. Numbers of candidates have applied for JKCET and they all are now waiting for their admit card. So we have information that candidates will able to download JKCET Admit Card 2017 in Last week of April. Candidates may download it from www.jakbopee.org by using their registration id and DOB.
How to Download the JKCET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website www.jakbopee.org.
- Search the link related to “JKCET Admit Card 2017” and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Students have to enter the following details like Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, submit it.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
Important Points on JKCET 2017 Results:
- The BOPEE will make available after the completing the evaluation of the answer sheets.
- The candidates are advised to be patient as the persons involved with processing may require time for evaluation of answer sheets.
- The evaluation of Answer sheets will be done mechanically so there is no chance of any errors or mistakes while declaring the Result of JKCET 2017.
- On the basis of the result of JKCET, the candidates will be called for Counselling of JKCET 2017.
JKCET 2017 Counselling:
All the qualified candidates. The candidates should make an assessment of the streams which they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counseling on the options form. JKCET Counselling will commence from the last week of June 2017 and conclude till 2nd week of July 2017. Following points must be noted in regard to JKCET Counselling:
- Candidate must attend counseling in person, with all the mandatory documents in original along with the JKCET 2017 admit card.
- No separate intimation will be provided to the candidates for appearing in counseling sessions.
- In cases, where a candidate cannot attend counseling due to unavoidable reasons. Such candidates can attend the counseling on following day.
- Candidates will be charged with counseling fees of INR 500 which should be paid at POS terminal at BOPEE, Srinagar/Jammu.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to miss counseling, else they may lose the seat of their choice.
- Counselling fees will be refunded to those candidates only, who have not been allotted any seats through JKCET 2017 Counselling.
How to Check JKCET Results 2017:
- Visit the official website www.jakbopee.org.
- On the home page only, click on the link related to JKCET Result 2017.
- Now, click on it and you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your details like your roll number, date of birth etc.
- After submitting the details you will get your result on the screen
- Take the hard copy of it for the record