MH CET Law Result 2017:
MH CET Law Result 2017: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Maharashtra will announce MH CET Law 2017 result on June 2017. Candidates can check their result of MH CET Law 2017 through an online system administered by DHE Maharashtra. MH CET Law results will specify qualifying status of the Maharashtra state law entrance test takers. Candidates will have to access their registered login accounts to check the MH CET Law results in 2017. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law 2017) is a state level entrance examination for law students conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. This exam is also known as Maharashtra Law CET. This exam is organized for those students looking for admissions in LL.B (Three Year) and LL.B (Integrated-Five Year) programs.
A large number of applicants have applied & appeared for this exam. Aspirants who wrote this exam are eagerly waiting for the MH CET Law Results 2017. The results have been released on last week of June at the official website. Applicants can use their roll no & DOB to check your results. The main objective of this test is getting admission into UG law programs including five-year integrated and three-year LLB programs. Candidates can visit our website allindiaresult.net regularly for more updates about MH CET Law Result 2017.
Details About MH CET Law Result 2017:
|Organization||Directorate of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||MH CET Law Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||In The Month of June 2017|
|Results||Expected in last week of June 2017|
About Directorate of Higher Education:
MH CET Law Result: The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra is the apex body managing the admission process for admission to higher education programs in the state. The DHE, Maharashtra conducts annual common entrance test (CET) to shortlist and screen candidates for admission to different higher education programs like B.Ed, engineering, medicine and others. The primary employment areas after completion of B.Ed course are as a teacher, administrator, counselor, instructor, principal, education researcher and much more. They are mostly placed in the education department, publishing houses, schools, research and development agencies, education consultancies and so on.
The Directorate is to maintain and enhance the quality of technical education by defining policies, developing government institutions, supervising private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other state and national departments and organizations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
- Candidates who do not satisfied with their marks in MH CET Law 2017, can apply for verification of results to the competent authority. In the case of a change in marks, the candidates must inform the designated representatives immediately for admission to the desired course.
- The percentage of candidates in the qualification examination is calculated by rounding it off to 2 places after the decimal.
- If any candidates have grades in the qualifying exam (SSC, HSC, Bachelor or post-graduate degree), he/she is required to the submit certificate of conversion of grades into a percentage of marks issued by the competent authority or Board.
- In case a candidate has reappeared for the qualifying examination, then the percentage of marks scored by him or her in the latest examination will be taken into consideration for admission.
- MH CET Law 2017 result sheet will also declare the overall rank secured by candidates.
- According to the state DHE, the result of Maharashtra CET Law will be deemed final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
- These MH CET Law results will form the basis of seat allotment process during counseling.
- Candidates who will be securing a rank and declared qualified according to MH CET Law 2017 results will be considered eligible for admission into the respective undergraduate law program.
MH LAWCET Results with College Prediction Rank Wise (Expected):
All the students who are eagerly searching for the MH CET Law exam answer key 2017 can check out the Answer key at official website so that they can calculate their marks and predict their result prior to the official declaration. The MH CET Law exam answer key 2017 which is available an unofficial Answer key as the board takes much time to release the official MH CET Law exam answer key 2017. The board conducts various entrance examinations to give admissions for a different course. Students who qualify in this test will get the seat allotment in the respective course and individual college.
MH CET Law Result Cutoff Marks 2017:
Candidates can also avail their MH LAWCET Score while checking the result. Hopefuls can check the MH LAW CET Cutoff Marks, MH LAWCET Merit List 2017 from the same website. Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will get admission in reputed Law colleges of Maharashtra. People waiting for the results can switch to the portal soon to check their result, cutoff marks, score and merit list.
MH CET Law 2017 Important Dates:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|MH CET Law Notification||Second week of April|
|MH CET Law application form window opens||Second week of May|
|MH CET Law application form window closes||First week of June|
|Issue of MH CET Law admit card||Second week of June|
|Online MH CET Law for 5-year integrated programmes||Third week of June|
|Online MH CET Law for 3-year LLB programmes||Third week of June|
|MH CET Law result||Last week of June|
|MH CET Law counselling||Last week of July|
MH CET Law Admit Card 2017:
MH CET Law Admit Card 2017 are available to download from June 2017, on its official website. candidates who have submitted the duly filled application form along with the application fee on or before May 2017, can download the admit card. MH CET Law admit card 2017 is considered as hall tickets to appear in the DHE Maharashtra administered law entrance examination. The hall ticket (admit card) of MH CET Law 2017 is an important document detailing candidature and examination details.
Steps to Download MH CET Law Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the home page www.dhe.mhpravesh.in
- Click on the MH CET Law Result 2017 link
- Then a new window will open
- There we will find the admit card download option
- Enter the registration number, PWD and press submit button
- Admit card appears on the screen
- Download and save a copy for future reference
How to Check MH CET Law Result 2017:
- Visit the official website www.dhe.mhpravesh.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on MH CET Law Result 2017.
- Enter your application number in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.