NATA Result 2017
NATA Result 2017: Good news for the aspirants NATA Results is declared on 10th June 2017. Each and every candidate who appeared in the entrance exam on May 16 can check their NATA result 2017 from here. The applicants can easily check their result by using the link which will be available here after the declaration of results. The Council of Architecture (COA) will declare the NATA 2017 Result. The NATA 2017 score will be valid for a period of one year. Candidates can check the procedure to check their NATA result 2017 in the article below, download their Score Card. The conducting body will make available the result in three formats which are Score, NATA 2017 Merit List, and Percentile Score.
The Merit Card will be prepared on the basis of the score secured by the candidates. The Percentile Score will be based on the Merit List. The NATA examination is an opportunity for those candidates or students who wish to get admissions in architecture courses. This test is based on observance of a student’s Drawing Skills, Thinking Ability Skills, Observation Skills, Beautiful Sensitivity related to Architecture Field.
Details About NATA Result 2017
|Organization Name||Council of Architecture, Delhi|
|Name of the Examination||National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2017|
|Examination Date||16th April 2017|
|Results Date||10th June 2017|
- NATA 2017 exam held on April 16, 2017
- Availability of candidates’ response sheet: 1st week of June 2017
- Declaration of Result: June 10, 2017
Component of NATA 2017 Scorecard
The downloaded result will functional as the scorecard of NATA 2017. It will contain the following details
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks in Section Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
The NATA 2017 cutoff score are as below:
|Section||Cut Off Percentage||Cut Off Score|
|Overall Qualifying Marks||To be announced with Result|
NATA Score Card
NATA 2017 Score Card is a necessary document required for admission to 5 years B. Arch. Course. The score card will be available online within 4 days after the test concludes. However, there could be a delay in processing the score card but it will be displayed within maximum 7 days of giving the exam. The validity of NATA 2017 Score Card is 2 years.
Inter-se-merit guidelines for NATA 2017
- Candidates who score more marks in mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- In the case of a tie still, candidates with less incorrect answers in mathematics will be awarded a higher rank.
- In the case of a further tie, candidates who have scored more marks in the Aptitude test will be awarded a higher rank.
- A further tie will be resolved by giving the candidate with less number of wrong answers in the Aptitude test component the higher rank.
- In case a tie exists in spite of the above guidelines, it will be resolved by awarding the older candidate the higher rank.
NATA 2017 Counselling
The Counselling of NATA 2017 will start tentatively in the month of June 2017. All the qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling of NATA as per the merit rank. The NATA Counselling will be carried out by the colleges and institutes of Architecture individually. Through NATA 2017, eligible candidates will be able to take admission into the 5 years B.Arch course offered by around 400 institutes/ colleges across the country.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Result 2017
The result will be strictly based on the candidate’s performance in the examination. The scorecards published on the website of NATA will be used for admission process. The candidates can check their NATA 2017 Result via online mode. The NATA 2017 Score Card will be valid for a period of two years from the year of the exam taken by the candidates. Candidates should take out a printout of NATA 2017 Scorecard and can use it for future references and also for admission purposes.
Minimum Marks Qualifying Marks in NATA
- At least 25% must be obtained in MCQ portion (30 out od 120)
- At least 25% must be obtained in Drawing Portion (20 out 80)
- Overall Qualifying Marks (Out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.
NATA 2016 Cutoff in Different Colleges
|College Name||NATA Score (200)|
|L.S Raheja School of Architecture.||101|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture.||87|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture (Interior Design), Navi Mumbai.||107|
|Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture & Environmental Studies.||120|
|Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil College Of Architecture, Nerul.||100|
|Mahatma Eduction Society’s Pillai College of Architecture, New Panvel.||106|
|Rizvi College of Architecture (Mumbai University).||100|
|IES College of Architecture.||111|
|Late Bhausaheb Hiray S.S.Trust’s Dr.Baliram Hiray College of Architecture.||95|
|Late Bhausaheb Hiray S.S.Trust’s Dr.Baliram Hiray College of Architecture (Interior Design).||122|
|Asmita College of Architecture.||122|
|Samyak Sankalpa College Of Architecture, Nandivali Village, Kalyan.||91|
|Viva School Of Architecture.||113|
How to Check NATA Result 2017
- Firstly, students can visit the official website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture www.nata.in
- Search for NATA Exam Result 2017 link and click on it.
- Enter your Roll Number and Click on Submit button.
- Finally, you will get the Result of NATA 2017 on the screen.
- Take a printout and keep safe it for future purpose.