Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus: In this article, candidates can check Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus 2017. Along with the Syllabus here we are also providing Exam pattern for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander post. Candidates who are willing to join Rajasthan Police Jobs should apply for the Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander vacancies before the due date that is 19th June 2017. Given syllabus is only for reference purpose. We have provided the information regarding the Rajasthan Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this post. Candidates are advised to check this given syllabus before attending to the exam.
The Rajasthan Police Service is going to organize the SI & Platoon Commander written exam Soon. The candidates who had applied for the recruitment are now searching for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Syllabus. The syllabus and exam pattern is helpful for the aspirants to get a good score in the written exam. The candidates who are going to start the preparation can through the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus and Exam Pattern available on this page. For more details visit the official website
Details About Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander|
|Number of Vacancies||34 Posts|
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Exam Pattern 2017
In Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector and Platoon Comma, der Exam there are two papers includes:
- General Hindi And
- General Science & General Knowledge
|1.||General Hindi||200||2 hours|
|2.||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
Questions Type: Objective Type (Multiple Choice)
Total Questions: 100 Questions (All question carry equal marks)
Negative Marking: There will be 1/3 negative marking
Max Marks: 200
Paper Time Duration: 2 Hours
Part A General Hindi: This section of Rajasthan Police SI Exam comprises of 100 questions related to Hindi grammar in noun, pronouns, and other sections.
Part B General Knowledge and General Science: In this section, you will answer 100 questions related to topics like National History, Current Affairs, Indian Economy, Latest Happenings, Indian Culture, and Politics.
Physical Efficiency Test
Applicant should be good in health and mental ability.
Height should be 168 cms
Chest Unexpanded 81 Cms and after expansion should not be less than 86 cms.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination is as follow:
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening, and Integration
Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature.
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Local Dilects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Important Tourist Places. Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Ancient & Medieval Period
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities, and issues.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century. Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of
State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance: Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties,
National Integration. Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission,
Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information
Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj Public Policy & Rights: National Public Policy as a
welfare state, Various Legal Rights, and Citizen Charter.
Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity. International Waterways. Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities. Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors. Natural Resources. Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Biodiversity Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals. Population.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission,
Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights, and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics
Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
Stock Exchange and Share Market Fiscal and Monetary Policies Subsidies, Public Distribution System e-Commerce Inflation- Concept, Impact, and Control
Economic Development & Planning: 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements. Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and
Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives. Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development: Human Development Index Poverty and Unemployment: – Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current
Flagship Schemes. Social Justice and Empowerment: – Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Reasoning & Mental Ability:
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability: Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their subsections.
Basic Numeracy: Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage,
Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International
- Importance Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
The economy of Rajasthan:
The macro overview of Economy. Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues. Growth, Development, and Planning. Infrastructure & Resources.
Major Development Projects. Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute,
Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology: Basics of Everyday Science. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology. Space Technology including
Satellites. Defense Technology. Nanotechnology. The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Healthcare. Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering. Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.