UPESEAT Result 2017
The UPESEAT Result 2017 will be announced in the month of June 2017. Candidates can check their result by entering their application number, roll number or registration number. The result will display the aggregate and section wise marks along with overall and category wise ranks of participants. The admission in UPES is provided through UPESEAT, JEE Main merit, and board merit. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of UPESEAT 2017 result. Recently the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has taken its Engineering Aptitude Test 2017. Every year a huge number of candidates participate in this exam to get an admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The direct link is given below. Candidates who qualified in this result, those candidates will get the admission in UPES B.Tech program.
Information About UPESEAT Result 2017
|Name of the Department||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering|
|Name of the Examination||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Result Date||June 2017|
- Application form Start Date: Third week of October 2016
- Last Date for application form: May 5, 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card: May 9, 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Exam: May 13, 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Result: First week of June 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling for Board Merit Students: Third week of June 2017
- UPESEAT B. Tech Non-Exam JEE Main Merit and Non-Exam Board Merit: Second week of June 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling for JEE Main candidates: Third week of June 2017
- UPESEAT Counselling on UPESEAT 2017 Rank: Fourth week of June 2017
- Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of UPESEAT 2017 Counselling: July 2017
The UPESEAT scorecard will contain the following information
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Roll No.
- Total marks obtained in the exam (Aggregate)
UPESEAT Cut Off Marks
UPESEAT 2017 Cut Off involves the minimum marks required in UPESEAT 2017 for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at the university. And UPESEAT Cutoff 2017 will be the basis of some factors like previous year’s cutoff, total seat availability, the total number of candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Counseling for admission to UPES will be conducted separately for JEE Main 2017 as well as UPESEAT qualified candidates in the third and fourth week of June 2017 tentatively. Depending upon the total number of candidates for counseling and numbers of vacant seats, the university may conduct the counseling for admission in one or more than one phases.
Documents Required for UPESEAT Counselling 2017
- 10th and 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2017 & Score Card 2017
- Counseling Call Letter
- Transfer & Migration certificate from school.
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees to “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
- Registration Fee receipt
How to Check UPESEAT Result 2017
- Visit the official website of UPESEAT that is www.upes.ac.in
- Now search for UPESEAT Result 2017 link.
- To check the result, candidates have to enter UPES application form number and UPESEAT roll number/registered mobile number.
- Click on “Search” button.
- The result will be displayed.
- Download/print your result.
- Retain extra copies of result for further use.
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 2776090